"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from
the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Podcast!

I'm considering doing a podcast webshow, probabaly the only place I can upload will be youtube, but stay tuned. If you have any suggestions for topics you would like me to discuss on the show please put a comment below. To my fellow bloggers, I will be trying to add an in blog widget or something, so that you may listen to the blogs without having to go to youtube. I'm thinking what I will do though is have the podcasts on the blog, and have in studio footage and outtakes on my youtube channel. If you have any questions feel free to comment or email me at vr6jettakid@gmail.com.

1 comment: