"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from
the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The weekend!

Well today is saturday just woke up to some nice jazz that I fell asleep too, and boy do I love being up to watch the sunrise. What an awesome thing to get to see, well I'm sitting here doing nothing, applied for like 8 jobs the other day but no response just yet. Well it has only been one day since I applied at all those places, so I shouldn't expect too much. Today will most likely be a boring day of battlefield 3, and checking facebook and youtube for comments on stuff. I know my blog sounds so boring but I intend to blog every day, and soon I'll be working. Oh and when I start sailing I will also be making daily youtube videos, but dont expect me to put them on my blogspot, but when the time comes I will put a link for that days video with the daily blog. Anyways stay tuned and follow me for updates. Have an awesome saturday.

12 comments:

  1. it's a nice life you lead, pal! going to follow you as an ispiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazz is good to fall asleep to !:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. almost same here...
    jazz and applying for jobs

    + followed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band. Great jazz right there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing the sailing videos. Following and supporting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dont ever let anything throw you off your grind brother keep that hustle up and it'll be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sailing. Keep it up.
    +Followed

    ReplyDelete