"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from
the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday!

Today is sunday, and I'm not even sure what to blog about, but dont worry there will be blogging material and I will blog every day. Currently I'm playing God of War III and I am struggling to beat Hades, since its on hard. Also I know my blog is about sailing, but it will take a year and a half of working full time for me to be able to purchse a boat. So I'm sorry if the blog sounds really boring right now, but I thought I would just give you that estimate so you know when I will be blogging about life out at sea. But anyways, tommorow I'm going to be be celebrating my fathers birthday with him, yet I cant even recall how old he is. And I am extremely looking forward to a few movies that will be coming out, cause lets be honest here, theres not really any good movies out right now. But yeah the two movies I want to see are, The Grey (with Liam Neeson, but you know him as obi wan kenobi), and Red Tails? I think thats the name, those both look pretty good. You can probably find the trailers on youtube for them. Well thats about all I have on my mind today.

5 comments:

  1. Sundays over here are boringg all stores closed n shit :/
    hope ur day was better

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hades fight is one of the greatest moments in the whole series :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing well i like your blog, cheer up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just blog what you feel and the rest will come ;)

    ReplyDelete