"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from
the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NayNaySIXX asks?

A reader asked why am I intrested in sailing. To that I would have to say, I am honestly bored of sitting in buildings every day, even if I were working I find living on land boring and dull. I've been living like this for 18 years of my life, and when I'm around water in summer it makes me really happy. Every summer I go out to the local lake, I get to ride my jetski and get to ride on a friends power boat. I also go to the water park, and to be honest if I get to be in or around water I love every second of it. Also please ask more questions everyone, it gives me alot of content to blog about, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. awesome stuff dude! Thanks for asking my question!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah no problem, ask some more if ya like. this gives me good blog material

      Delete