"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from
the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kristjan asks?

Kristjan asks, you are not really a sailor are you? Well in my earlier blogs I explain this, I'm 18 and I am ready to begin living my life on my own, and support myself. I started this blog because I'm going to be a sailor in a bout a year to 2 years time, but most likely a year and a half. My goal is to work a full time job until I can pay for a sailboat, and also the classes required to learn how to sail. People try to say I'm crazy, or that living on a sailboat is a luxury only adults have access too. Well in actuality living on a sailboat is really affordable, and to me its a life that is exciting and fun. Some people may find it boring, but I think sailing is my calling. So no I am not a sailor, but I will be one soon, also some of the comments if you look also say they are looking forward to me sailing.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, mate! Make your dreams true! That`s what life is all about. Good luck!:)

    ReplyDelete