"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from
the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Job Hunter!

Just found out I get to go snowboarding soon, I thought I wouldn't get to go this season, but I do and I am extremely excited. Not much else going on today, still job searching, you know how that is. Went and bought a psn card and the new map pack is downloading for black ops, which I will play tonight. Other than that, I'm just chillin in bed watching some news while I wait for the map packs to be done.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome do go off piste as for me it's the best fun when you do go but it took me a while to get my technique right as I ski. Also nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been working on finding a new job, myself. It's a tough time to be searching, that's for sure. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool blog. I like snowboarding too.
    +Following, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, im sure you'll love snowboardin

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so lucky, i'll probably will never snowboarding

    ReplyDelete
  6. break a leg, wait what ?
    haha, have fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finding the first job is usually the hardest; just remember to keep at it.

    ReplyDelete