"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from
the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Monday, January 23, 2012

Favorite movie!

Just saw red tails, after the movie I tried getting a game Ive been wanting for a while, battlefield 1943. Getting ready to buy but looking at comments on a review of the game, and I see someone said "thumbs up if you are here because you have bf3 and are downloading bf1943 for free." I was like holy crap, I of course looked up the dates and realized I couldnt get it because I bought a few days earlier, but after going on the EA site I realized otherwise. I got to download bf1943 for free which saved me $10 and now I think I have just found the greatest game by far. Battlefield 1943! And to answer your question NayNay I would have to say Red Tails is my favorite movie.

2 comments: