"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from
the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Monday, January 9, 2012

Excitment

Today is monday, the day when everyone goes to work, soon that will be the same for me. Today I woke up and looked at sailboats on yachtworld, every day I get more excited about getting a sailboat. I mean just think, you can sail where you want any time. If I wanted to I could sail to new york, hawaii, florida, antartica, alaska, or just anywhere that has a dock. I am just too excited to go sailing, I just need to take things one day at a time. Have an awesome monday!

7 comments:

  1. Im exited too, no work for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go for it man! I'm a bit jealous now ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. im not excited, i might be getting a job :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa! a boat to travel! i love traveling but aint gonna lie the ocean scares me a little :D hope you make that happen man would LOVE to read about your adventures in the sea :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. One day I hope to make a sailing trip across the oceans like the times of old.

    ReplyDelete