"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from
the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Black Ops!

Just the other day I went and bought Call of Duty: Black Ops. Which is a game I had previously owned on my Xbox360, but I sold that last march and bought a ps3 instead. Today I was playing zombies mode and kept getting to high rounds like 13 and higher. Later on (or just now) I got to round 22 with some people online, I managed to get 2 pack a punch guns, then we all ran out of ammo and died. But man was it awesome, the amount of zombies were over the top so we had to keep using the monkeys to save ourselves. Well anyways have a cool wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. This game is only good for zombies mode. I dont want to start a fight but Battlefield 3 is more fun, and more when you play with friends. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i already do because i just bought black ops again and i pre-ordered bf3 and was at gamestop for the midnight release, I play bf3 alot more.

      Delete